Allied Wealth Pty Ltd Corporate
Authorised Representative (338115) of Synchron
AFS Licence No. 243313
Discover How to Use Your Super Fund to Invest in High-Performance Property.
SMSF Property Services Australia can help you invest in property through a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF), so you can enjoy more choices, freedom and security in retirement.
What are the potential benefits of SMSF property?
- No need to find a deposit out of savings – use your existing super balance
- Receive generous ongoing tax benefits
- Pay any ongoing costs out of employer-contributed super
- Enjoy tax free rental income in retirement
- Pay all setup costs out of your super balance, without cutting into your household budget
- Take more control over how you invest your super
How SMSF Property Services Australia can help
SMSF Property Services Australia specialises in helping our clients invest in property through a Self Managed Super Fund. We spend the time to help you decide whether or not this strategy is right for you, patiently answer your questions and hand-hold you through the entire process from A-to-Z, without costing a fortune.
- Full Member CPA Australia (No. 9297183)
- Full Member MFAA (No. 152956)
- Certified MFAA Credit Adviser
- Australian Credit Licence (No. 390299)
- Member Credit Ombudsman (No. 407397)
- Member AFG Since 1995
Free, no-obligation SMSF Property Roadmap consultation
Is SMSF property investment a fit for you? To answer that question, we’ve made available a limited number of free, no-obligation SMSF Property Roadmap consultations, held via phone or face-to-face. During this consultation, you’ll get more clarity on your current financial situation, as well as what you want your life to look like in retirement. We’ll also assess whether or not you qualify to use our super strategies, and whether this is appropriate to your situation. At the end of the consultation, only if it is appropriate and you want to hear more, we’ll explain how we work and how to get started with minimal out-of-pocket costs (our fees can be paid out of your existing super balance).